GameChips are the form of virtual currency that we use in games available on GameDesire.
Gold Points are the form of virtual premium currency that allow purchasing various items or effects in games that are unavailable for non-paying members.
- Get 2 000 free GameChips for start after registration.
- If you wish to play for higher stakes, you might want to consider purchasing additional GameChips (Shop).
- Currencies are not exchangeable with each other
Para los mejores usuarios y jugadores de Cyberjuegos Multiplayer, hemos preparado un nuevo sistema de puntos y distinciones. Tus victorias y tu ayuda al desarrollo del servicio serán recompensadas.
¡Juega, consigue puntos y logros!
Éxitos y actividades son premiados con puntos y logros especiales.
Tus puntos son intercambiados cada mes por estatus especiales que acompañan a tu nick.:
- 200 puntos para Chief
- 1000 puntos para Lord
- 3000 puntos para Ace
Estos estatus te permiten obtener un 50% mas de GameChips con cada compra. Tus logros permanecerán contigo. Sin embargo, los estatus recibidos (Chief, Lord y Ace) son adjudicados para un mes. La competición por ellos comienza desde el principio cada mes. Mantener el estatus los meses posteriores es mas fácil, ya que 'unicamente necesitas obtener tantos puntos como el número de puntos entre un estatus y el inferior. Esto quiere decir que necesitas tener 2000 puntos para mantener el de Ace, 800 para mantener el de Lord y 200 para mantener el de Chief. Si no tienes la cantidad requerida caerás a un estatus inferior y si tu estatus es el de Chief, lo perderás.
Make sure that the transaction in question was confirmed (were all the required fields filled in properly? Was your account charged for the purchase?). If it looks correctly, contact our Customer Experience Team (contact form available at: https://www.ciberjuegos.com/help/contact-form).
IMPORTANT: In order to speed up the process, please attach the confirmation of making that payment (PDF files preferable) and include transaction ID, which can be find at https://www.ciberjuegos.com/payments/history. If your purchase took place on a mobile phone, make sure to include the phone number.
Since August 2019, Chrome has blocked all Flash Player content by default. Below you will find step-by-step instructions on how to enable it:
- Click on the lock icon next to the "refresh" button and select "Allow" from the drop-down list in the Flash section.
- Then the browser will ask you to refresh the page and click "Refresh".
- Every restart of your browser will require repeat this action.
If you want to Chrome automatically ask you to display Flash content each time, follow these steps:
- Click the blocked plugin icon and select "Manage".
- Then use the slider in the settings window and change the "Block sites from running Flash (recommended)" to "Ask first".
- Now, when you click on Flash material, your browser will ask for permission to show Flash content each time.
Shaking screen issue might appear in Google Chrome and Opera. In order to solve it, consider increasing (Ctrl and +) or decreasing (Ctrl and -) size of the window outside the full screen mode.
You might also consider installing latest version of Mozilla Firefox where this problem doesn't occur, it's available at: https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/all/
The following method doesn't require installation of any additional software. It's based entirely on applications available in Windows.
- To copy the image from the monitor, press the "Prt Scr" or "Print Screen" key (usually located near the "Home", "End", "Pause" and "Break" keys),
- Start any graphic editor. This method is based on Paint, available in Windows (press Start and type Paint),
- In Paint, click "Paste" (usually placed in the "Edit" tab). The screen will show the previously copied image from the monitor,
- The obtained image should be saved in the correct graphic format - for this purpose click the "File" tab, then "Save as ...",
- It is necessary to select the file storage location, there is no need to save the file in one particular place, but it is important to remember this location,
- Then enter the file name in the "Name" field and select the JPG file type from the drop down list (*.jpg, * .jpeg). Save the file by selecting "Save",
- You can close Paint already,
- The screenshot is available in the place where you saved it.
In all our games on gamechips we use certified random numbers generators to make sure every player gets the same chance as everyone else. We don't use blockades for winning or losing, we don't favour any nationality.
Gamechips purchases will not affect your luck in the game in any way.
In order to ensure safe and pleasant gameplay, GameDesire uses the following measures against cheaters and players who do not comply with the netiquette.
- Automatic filters that remove vulgar words,
- Automatic disable of the chat option for flooding (writing many lines of text at once),
- Tracking attempts to modify plugins and games,
- Admins can block players' chat options and prevent further use of the site,
- In the case of multiplayer games, it is not allowed to play on more than one account at the same game,
- The results of the games played are logged and automatically analyzed in order to find and eliminate potential abuses,
- Calls made on the public chat are logged in case of potential complaints about non-compliance of our netiquette by players.